You’ve been working so hard creating great content. You invest a lot of your valuable time. But No One is interested in reading your article. I know exactly how you feel. I know there are a ton of articles about how to get blog traffic, but you want actionable articles that you can apply right now. You are not interested in reading all this information.
We all want more blog traffic to our website. In this article, I am going to share 21 Actionable tips to drive more blog traffic to your website. Believe me, the tips that I will share in this article are proven ways to get more traffic to your website.
I know you want instant results. We all want instant results, but it takes real time to get consistent organic blog traffic to your website/blog. If you are interested in getting more organic free traffic to your blog then keep reading. I suggest you to really take the time to read and use the tips that I have shared in this article.
- Write great headlines. People see a headline and then decide to click or not to click. If you can make people curious with your headline, you’re a step closer to get more traffic to your blog.
- Tell a story. We all love stories. We listened to tot he stories from a very young age. Stories connect us with each other. We can relate and truly understand each other through stories. Make your reader curious your story. “People will forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel“. (Carl Buechner)
- Use Quora to drive free organic traffic to your blog. Quora is an online platform that connects the questions of real people with the information and solutions provided by real people.
- Questions that you want to ask yourself to get more traffic
- Who is my target audience?
- What solutions do they want from us?
- Spending time to write valuable and useful blog content is really worth doing. If your readers like your content they are going to share it. And you will attract more traffic.
- Write like you talk. This is a really valuable link that can help you increase your blog traffic. http://www.paulgraham.com/talk.html
- Link to authority websites. Make sure to add related content at the end each article you write. You can also link a related video.
- If you use the words I and You within your blog, you will create a conversation.
- Valuable content meets a specific need. Write useful content. Write content that people want to share.
- One of my best blog post with more than 80 comments about blog traffic is http://secretsofgreatestminds.com/2017/06/04/how-to-create-blog-content-that-gets-real-followers/
- Do you want blog traffic? Just ask! If you want people to share your content just ask.
- If you want to promote your blog on social media, choose one or two platforms and spend your time there. Don’t try to master all social media platforms. You’ll quickly burn out to excel with every social site. Pinterest is a great platform to get free organic blog traffic. 1 Pinterest 2 Facebook 3 Twitter.
- Share your blog post more than once.
- Share other people’s content help, other bloggers, to reach their goals.
- If you share your content on social media don’t just share. Tell a story to make it personal, Ask a question to make your reader curious. Grab your readers attention by sharing an interesting part of your content.
- Build good relationships with other bloggers in your niche. It will really help you to get more blog traffic.
- Use the language of your reader. Study the words and phrases that your reader uses when they discuss topics related to your blog post. Use the same language in your blog posts. Once you show your audience that you understand how they think, and how they feel, they will start to trust you. And this is so important.
- Share your content on Google+ this google social network was created to keep google relevant on the social web. Don’t ignore google+.
- Pinterest is number one social platform a search engine. Don’t ignore Pinterest. I have written a step by step article everything you need to know to get free organic traffic from Pinterest. http://secretsofgreatestminds.com/2017/06/14/how-to-win-with-pinterest-for-bloggers/
- Make it easy for people to follow you on social media. Use sharing buttons. Make it easy for people to subscribe via email to your blog.
- Optimize and work at your SEO, because receiving traffic from google is free.
- One final thing, be consistent! These tips will really increase your blog traffic, but don’t expect quick results. Stick to these tips and you will get more traffic to your website blog.
Watch the video below to learn more about blog traffic!